Tuesday, June 5, 2007

29 weeks- yeah!!!!!

Today I'm oficially 29 weeks-yeah! Every little day counts! I can't wait to break into the 30's next week. I have a new waste of time-watching Runway Moms. It's about pregnant models. What's not to love- looking at those too skinny pregnant women. Then comes the good part, they go into labor. Apparently they don't cover that birth hurts in model school. One was at the beginning of labor yesterday and the doctor said she had about 4 hours to go and she said, "You mean it jusy keeps hurting over and over like this for hours?" Sorry, doesn't take much to amuse me these days!

Thanks to all of you who have been helping with the kids. I was feeling guilty about pawning them off on everyone, but Jackson told my mom, "When my baby brothers get here I'm going to give them a big hug because I'm having the funnest summer ever going to my friends houses since Mommy can't get off the couch!" I guess he's happy!

Dr. appt. tomorrow- come on millimeters!!!!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

I think I would fall into a self-pity mode watching runway models being pregnant. Whatever keeps you occupied though. There is a reality show for everything in life these days..............