Wednesday, June 6, 2007

5 more mm!!!!

Finally, I went to the doctor without having to go to the hospital- praise God! My check up went great. I had increased 5 more mm- 17mm now. Last week, my fluid levels were too high which was putting even more pressure on my cervix. It was 95% and now it is down to 75%. It was so good I don't even have to go to the doctor for 2 more weeks when I'll be 31 weeks. Tuesday, I go for my big, long ultrasound where they measure the babies. Jon and I are so anxious to see how much they have grown bc/ obviously, the bigger they are the better in case they come early.

Thanks for your prayers. They are working one mm and one day at a time! Please add to your prayers the fact that Baby B is now completely breech. I pray he turns bc/ I don't want a c-section!

My wonderful husband took me out for ice cream to celebrate my good appt. I cannot begin to tell you how exciting it was to be out in the "real" world! It felt like we were on some romantic get-a-way! I'm learning to be thankful for the smallest things!

No comments: