Tuesday, June 12, 2007

oh well.....

The ultrasound didn't go as well as I'd like. I was down to 10mm :( I was really lucky they didn't send me to the hospital, though we thought they were going to for a few minutes. So, here I lay...

The boys were measuring right where they should though I was disappointed bc/ I wanted them to be huge like last time. Baby A takes the lead this time at 3lbs 3oz with Baby B just at 3lbs 2oz. They might be bigger though bc/ she had a hard time measuring their bellies. Baby A was pushing his arms into his belly so she couldn't tell how big it was. Then when she measured Baby B's belly, she couldn't get a good measurement bc/ Baby A kept punching him in the stomach! You could see on the screen a little fist come into the picture! I don't blame Baby A though bc/ Baby B stays with his bottom in A's face! It seems like they turn in order to moon each other! They've been that way the majority of the time! I told Jon if they do want to co-sleep they'll probably want to do it head to bottom!

Still a good day- healthy boys and me home and not at the hospital!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just testing my comments!

Ashley said...

I bet they are just doing what boys do... tooting on each other... I know gross, but that is what it reminded me of because I have a "mad tooter".

The kids seem to be doing well at swim lessons. They do not looked phased at all.

Anonymous said...

Don't you DARE have those boys while I am away at the beach....Keep on resting....I'll talk to you soon. Amy