Sunday, March 9, 2008

3 Cameras and 4 Memory Cards Later...

I have spent a very lazy, but much needed restful, Sunday downloading pics- 3 cameras and 4 memory cards worth! So, I have a lot of cute pics to share altough there is no rhyme or reason to them, enjoy!

The downside of having a big sister...
Their first wrestling match, outisde of my tummy!
Why boys shouldn't be allowed to play Polly Pockets (notice Prince Eric is wearing a bikini top?)...
Everyone wants to know what having twins is like. Exhibit A...
This is Wesley hanging with his buds at his first ever b-day party. He dressed up to impress the cute b-day girl. He looked good and, by the look on his face, knew it!
A rare photo with me and my boy...
Will used to scream the entire time we bathed him, but now he has decided to kick back and enjoy...
Pretty Will...
Lean on me...
And, finally, this is MUCH overdue: After years of studying the driest textbooks ever (sorry, Sean I think computer languages trump law books) Jon has passed his last of 7 really tough tests to get his MCSE certification. I'm not sure the picture shows up well enough because I had the kids hold up MCSE letters, and Jon hold a sign. He thought it said certified, but I actually wrote "certifiable" on it! That fits more after all! Way to go, baby! I'm so proud of your hard work!
How's that for a lot of pics? Buy stock in Snapfish now because boy do I have an order for them!









No comments: