Friday, March 7, 2008

Help! I'm Outnumbered...

I now know how poor Ashton feels all the time because I'm sitting here with boys, boys everywhere! Jackson is having his 7th b-day party, and his first sleepover! So my living room is currently filled with 5 giggling boys (not including "Big Jon" as he demanded they all call him or the 2 wee ones who partied as long as they could before giving it up.) Luckily for Ashton, we shipped her off for a sleepover with her BFF, Chloe.

I can't wait to post pics, but haven't had the chance tonight as I gave all 5 boys Webkinz for their party favor, and they've been fighting over my laptop. I will share tomorrow if I survive the long night and the possibility of being snowed in with all these boys!

Again, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: