Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Baby Is Seven?????

I'm 1 week late, but have been 1 busy mama. My baby boy is 7???!!! How did that happen so fast? This is his last night being 6... Here is 1 boy proud to be 7... (isn't he a cutie?)
What a year he had as a 6 year old! He became a big brother twice over and is the best one I could ever have hoped for. The twins absolutely light up when he enters the room, and he can make them laugh like nobody else!

He's my silly boy! He is so like his daddy which is wonderful, but I love when I can catch a glimpse of me in him. Like here, where he has a red-stained mouth from eating so many strawberries which he loves, just like Mommy!
We have a tradition of me baking cinammon rolls in the shape of their new number for breakfast. It was kind of tricky with his birthday falling on a Sunday and we had to teach Sunday School at 8, but we squeked in!
I lovd that this year he got excited and smelled them cooking because he's coming to know our traditions.
After church we had a family party. Pop had his hands full keeping Will from tearing the streamers down. I see a mean limbo in his future!
Addie enjoyed her some cupcake...
Look how big Justin is getting! He loves his mommy!
I LOVE this pic of me and my sweet Wesley!!!
Jackson loving on Grandmother. Check out Grandmother's new clothes. Donnie, Ashton and I took her shopping. Ashton was her personal shopper and kept bringing her clothes to try on. When Ashton liked the outfit she'd tell Grandmother that one was a check. This oone was pink so it got big checks!
Wesley sporting Granda's hat...
Donnie loving on Will...
JoJo and Justin enjoyed the swings...
We snapped this family picture, but Wesley was still napping. I guess this was what our family would have been like with just one baby. It doesn't look right does it?
I think Jackson had a great birthday. It was nice to hang out with our family. We gave him a basketball goal which took a LOT of assembling but will equal lots of fun-big boy 7 year old fun that is!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Sweet...sweet pics!