Thursday, June 12, 2008

Beautiful Ballerina...

So, June at our house means recital time. We had rehearsal tonight, and let me tell you- there is more cuteness than you can imagine in that building! It was awesome, made more awesome by the fact that this was something else I wasn't allowed to do last year due to bedrest. I'm loving making up every milestone I missed last year.

So, since we were all dressed up for rehearsal my bestie Amy offered to take her picture (and also let Jackson stay at her house and play Star Wars rather than go to 2 hours of ballet which makes him a hero in his eyes!). Of course, she's my hero due to these pictures of my gorgeous ballerina...
















My only problem is she looks so grown up in these pics! Wish me luck as tomorrow as I volunteered to be backstage with all the ballerinas while all those other mommies relax and watch, more of me trying to make up for missing out last year! Oh well, worth every penny for these pictures and the scrapbook pages they will inspire alone!

2 comments:

Klh said...

She is the most beautiful ballerina that I have ever seen! Tell her that Ms.Kim says "hello".
Kim

The Dodd Squad said...

She looks adorable and beautiful!! I heard the show was precious! I bet she was the best one on stage!