Monday, June 2, 2008

When Mommy's Sick...

Daddy may not survive! I have been REALLY sick since Saturday night. I've had a temp of 104 and my throat has NEVER been in so much pain. They are testing my blood to see if I have mono, so until they get the results they won't give me any medicine. I don't know if I can make it much longer! Anyway, enough whining!

Jackson had his last baseball game and got his trophy last night. I missed it! I'm having horrible bedrest flashbacks because last year on June 1st I had to miss his first All-Star game.

The worst part is yesterday was our 12 year anniversary. It was nothing like we had planned it to be. At least when Jon went to get me some throat spray he picked me up a card, sort of. He thought all the anniversary cards were too mushy so he got me a birthday card and marked out birthday and wrote anniversary. Of course, it had a picture of a chimpanzee on it (every girls' dream) because nothing is funnier to him that a monkey (there are some connections to be drawn there?).

Well, here's hoping our 13th anniversary is better- 13-uh oh!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Hope you get to feeling better. I missed Ashton on our first day of Sunday school together. I wasn't sure if she was at Mia's baptism, so she's in the blog anyway. She was there in spirit, right?

~H