Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I should be in bed since it's midnight, but after napping most of the day I'm not tired for some reason??? Jon left right after Jackson's ball game to be at work in Knoxville at 2:00 a.m. It's ridiculous how much we miss him. He misses us a lot too. When we left him at his work, Jackson said,"I'm so sad for Daddy. I bet he's crying right now." I told him it was hard on Daddy bc/ he was by himself and at least we have each other. He replied, "I don't want o be with ya'll. I want to be with Daddy, to make him happy." My sensitive boy! Daddy's ok- we covered him in prayer when we got home, and I just talked to him and he's pulling into Knoxville.

On a funnier note, Ashton is definately her father's daughter. Tonight she said the funniest thing. This is how she measures a week now that it is turkey season, "I told Daddy after all the school days and then the hunting days, we have to take Callan fishing all day." I love that she calls the weekend "the hunting days"! Jackson is already addicted to hunting, and Ashton is the fisher. She has been begging Jon for a month to take her fishing!

Any way, off to bed for me. I have an early and difficult morning of convincing my extra girly daughter to dress like a farmer for farm day at school. She's been telling me for a week that she's not going to dress as a farmer. Tomorrow I'll post who won the clothing battle (like any of you have any doubt it will be certain curly headed girl!).

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We are up for fishing ANYTIME!!!