Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My new undertaking!

After fervently reading a friend's blog about her journey through adoption, I realized how much I enjoyed sharing in her life even when we're too busy to talk. I also thought what an easy way to record cute things the kids say that I don't want to forget, not to mention things going on with the twins. If you know me, you know the best part will be using this blog for journaling on my scrapbook pages years from now when I get caught up (wishful thinking).
Therefore, I'm posting this here for all of you to share the goings on at the ever-increasing Dodd household. Now I can share with the world the outrageous things that come out of my daughter's mouth, my son's latest adventure, or the incredible number of times the twins kick in one day!

No comments: