Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ashton's Theatrical Debut...

Ashton asked for and received a line in the spring preschool choir musical. She had one of the longest lines and even got to quote John 3:16. Despite spending the day throwing up (probably shouldn't have been there but she had lines to say!), she did a great job. She wasn't nervous and spoke her lines nice and loud! I was so very proud of her!
I cannot believe this will be this girl's last preschool musical! I have been her teacher almost every year and have really enjoyed it. I adore my big girl!

Jackson also performed that night in Life Song. He always complains about going to choir but really enjoys the performances :)


I;m amazed at how many kids there are. Isn't that wonderful?

Next year they will both be in the children's musical. That will be one less show to watch, until the twins are 3 at least!

No comments: