Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Why You Shouldn't Leave Ashton Alone at Her Easel...

I was working in the bedroom knowing Ashton was painting on her easel in the garage. Apparently Jon decided to take Jackson and go to H*me Dep*ot leaving A alone with paint. This is what showed up in my bedroom:
The most upsetting part to me was the fact that these paint covered toes had traveled the full length of my house upstairs and down to arrive in my bedroom leaving me to wonder how many places they left paint on the carpet???


I obviously threw her in the shower. I adore this mischievous look, kind of...
She didn't want me to take a picture of her because I might show her pen....let's just say we haven't covered anatomy in homeschool and what parts belong to boys and girls :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: