Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How Did I Spend My 13th Anniversary?

At the ball field of course! Where else would one spend such an important occasion? The worst part was I didn't even get to go out for a nice dinner because we had Jackson's last game at 6 and Ashton's 1st game at 7:15!


She was loving playing baseball after 8 seasons of watching!


My little ball players, and to think there are 2 more to come! I'll never get to celebrate anything again!



I didn't even get to spend time on my anniversary with my spouse because he was coaching both games!



He used to say he didn't think he could coach the girl, but she would've been heartbroken if he hadn't after he always had Jackson. Of course, he'd never break his lovebug's heart, so he was the assistant coach!

We were sad to see Jackson's season end because it was pretty cool to have our good friends be the coaches, but they all have kids on Ashton's team too so we'll still get to see them at the ballfield.

So, that was my 13th anniversary. If you had asked me 13 years ago when I married Jon is this was how I thought I'd spend my 13th anniversary I would've said, "Yep, that sounds about right!"

No comments: