Saturday, May 5, 2007

10 weeks?!!!!!!!!!!

While at Jon's office yesterday, his co-worker was asking me how far along I was. I was telling her I was 25 weeks and due in August but 36 is perfectly safe for twins. She said I only had just over 10 weeks left. I had never looked at it like that! I literally felt lightheaded! Of course, I'm still praying for 38 weeks so they'll be completely developed, but maybe 10 weeks, wow! Apparently that freaked Jon out a little as well bc/ suddenly he's pressuring himself without me having to nag about finishing the babies' room. He was at Lowe's last night and was there again this morning by 8:30- ON A TURKEY HUNTING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the most amazing part!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Evidentally you are waiting on someone to comment before posting again... HA Just kidding... but we are here waiting for more.