Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm back....

I don't know why I haven't posted in so long- probably bc/ I haven't done much but sleep lately. I think the boys are growing a new organ or have doubled their weight or something because they have sapped every ounce of energy I have lately. I've honestly not had anything exciting to post! Jon has started the wall in the baby room. He's worked so hard and accomplished so much. His dad has really helped too and is even mowing my yard right now so Jon can come straight home and work on the wall. We love retired Pop!!!!!!!!!!! I also decided how I'm going to paint in there. Yes, it's classic Tonya over the top with 3 colors of vertical stripes! Now it's time for the other Grandpa's to step up like Pop (who doesn't paint)- Granda, GranBobby are you there?

I go for another ultrasound tomorrow and hopefully will have a lot to share then. I can't wait to see how much they've grown! They move so much, but my books say they are about to move less bc/ of lack of space. I'll be so sad not to feel them all the time. The book also say that twin moms at the stage I'm at feel an average of 770 movements a day. I really do think I feel that many so it will be scary and strange when it slows down!

We're getting close to picking names. We think we know them but are struggling over one. I know everyone is ready for us to decide and so am I! I told Jon we have to decide before my shower so I can get embroidered things!

Thanks for checking back to see if I'm still a blogger! I'll be better!

3 comments:

Sonja said...

praise and glory....we finally have a new post to read!!! :)

Ashley said...

Well... look-e-there! Glad you are back! Cannot wait to see the room!

Dee'Anna said...

Hey girl don't worry about it. When you have them two it will be harder to blog all the time. I may can blog once a week or once every 2 weeks. I hope everyone is doing well.
Dee'Anna