Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm here

I haven't forgotten I have a blog, I just really don't have much to post. I sit here on my blue couch working on my various little projects. I have journaled in several scrapbooks and am now going through all my old scrapbook magazines cutting out pages I like to make my own idea book (inspired by Amy- organizational addict). Last ultrsound I had was great. I go tomorrow and am hoping for another good report. I'm praying for a bit of a reprieve from my restrictions but am trying not to get my hopes up. Still, my poor hips, legs and back need to walk! I'm going to start doing some arm exercises or else how am I going to be able to carry 2 babies in carriers? Oh well, poor me!!! Not really I'm still sane and learning to be so grateful for friends who feed me, call me, and come over to visit.

No comments: