Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Words of Wisdom From My 6 Year Old...

Jackson said the cutest thing in the car on the way to Jon's game last night. My little preacher can teach us all something, "Out of the mouths of babes" and all.

He said, "Mommy, when you start riding a bike without training wheels you get to see God work a lot of miracles. There's lots of time when I'm riding my bike that I think I'm going to crash, and I just close my eyes. When I open them I see that God performed a miracle and saved me from wrecking."

So, listen to Brother Jackson, get out there and get on your bike without training wheels, or whatever you're a little scared to do, and give God the chance to work some miracles in your life!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Things that make you go hmmmmm... and smile from ear to ear!