Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hurray Me...

So I gained only 5 pounds- not bad, considering the babies are over a pound of that (with the other 3 pounds being Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls and 1 pound being my nose!). She didn't say a word about my weight- though she did laugh when she measured me bc/ I measure further than 24 weeks, obviously. I couldn't get her to tell me how many! I was glad Jon wasn't with me today since he's finally calming down about twins (most days) bc/ this was the first time I had seen this doc, and she kept saying, "Wow, twins! You really did it this time didn't you?" I'm glad she wasn't the first doc we saw bc/ Jon sure didn't need anyone contributing to his freak out!

Well, we're off to Jon's softball game. I'm not sure how he's going to play since his hand is still so swollen (a week later and he still can't get his wedding ring off- at least he can't divorce me any time soon!).

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Well... look-e-there! You are doing good sister! And I will testify the nose is FINE... either I have not noticed or I see you too much! But I think it is staying put!