Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Cheap Entertainment

While kicked back on the couch tonight (as Jon watched a hunting show), I was looking for somewhere to rest my water glass and sat it on my stomach. I figured I have to lug this thing around everywhere I might as well get some use out of it. That started my new favorite game and provided 20 minutes of entertainment as 1 baby started kicking it. I'm not sure which baby it was since it was in the middle, but I assume it was Baby A since he's the kicker. He was kicking it so hard it almost tipped over several times. Jon and I enjoyed watching how much he could move it. That's usually how we spend our down time after Jackson and Ashton are in bed- sitting on the couch watching my stomach jump as that seems to be when the twins get riled up. I fussed at Jon tonight bc/ he chose when I told the kids it was 3 min. until bedtime to start a lightsaber fight with them. Why do daddies always get them hyper at bedtime? As the big kids ran circles around us screaming, both babies started kicking. It really made me wonder if they could hear the ruccus. Great, now Jon has 4 to rile up!

No comments: