Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Weigh In Time!

I have a Dr's appt. in 2 hours with the weight Nazi! I feel like I have gained a lot since I've been there, so I'm a little nervous! I have reached the awkward stage. My stomach sticks out too far to make things easy. I can't wash my hands at our pedestal sink because my stomach runs into it and my short arms can't reach the water! Sad, huh! I have to load the washing machine standing sideways. When I first got pregnant my Grandmother told me I was going to need her "grab it" that she got when she had her hip replaced. A long tool where you can grab things without bending over. I scoffed at her but now I'm ready to order one- 1-800-OldLadiesRUs.

We worked really hard this weekend on the babies' room. It was so neat to get the clothes all organized. I'm getting more and more excited each day as I can begin to picture their sweet little bodies in the clothes. Jon is hopefully going to start putting up the wall in the babies' room this weekend as we're getting down to the wire!

I have a new favorite show. I watched Dancing with the Stars with the kids last night. I felt something move beside me, and it was my daughter dancing right along with them. By the end, she and Jackson were dancing together and I had to give them a score- too cute!

Well, wish me luck at the doc- I'll post how it went, only if it went well- Ha!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

tonya- I always love reading your blog. I usually get at least one good laugh. I, too, have tuned in to DWTS but I'm wondering if they score on the dancing or who can wear the least amount of clothing.......addictive none-the-less.