Tuesday, February 12, 2008

If Only I Lived In Word World...


Our new favorite show around here is Word World. If you haven't seen it, it's a cute show where everything is made out of the letters that spell that thing, like dog's body is made out of a d, o, and g. My favorite thing about the show (besides the fact that it teaches my daughter how to sound out and spell words- timeout for some bragging: She has read her first couple of books! She's on the third book in the Bob series and is SO proud of herself and so am I!) is that they call the little kids lowercase and the adults are uppercase!


Today as we watched it I got to thinking what would I do if I lived in Word World? If they need something, like bear needed an instrument for the concert she just got the letters h-o-r-n and tada: it became a horn. So, what would I spell? M-A-I-D! Of course, I already have M-O-M, but she only comes every other week and my M-A-I-D would live with me!


Or, I might spell
C-O-O-K!


I could just keep spelling C-A-S-H over and over and that would take care of all of them!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I know... it is cute. If only CJ would pay attention. He still does not know all of his letters and tells me he does not need to know them. We have been having "School" every day... but it is just not important. I may have to bribe him with a new toy as soon as he knows all his letters...

We are down to 8 that he stills ays I do not know on