Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Will and Wesley's Double Dining

Will: This is Will here with my bigger little brother, Wesley, to write our food review of Maison de Mommy.

Wesley: That's right, we have started eating there 3 times a day now! Let's start with breakfast.

Will: Oh, I love breakfast! Rice cereal with bananas- yum!

Wesley: I am not a fan of breakfast. In fact, I have decided to stop eating it. Every time she puts it in my mouth I like to gag and even throw up sometimes.

Will: OK, let's move on to lunch. They served carrots today for the first time. I liked them. It was really funny when Mommy dropped my bowl today, and the carrots went all over the floor and chairs.

Wesley: Yeah, I thought it was really smart of her to bring that big, hairy, yellow thing in to lick it all up, and then trick Brother and Sister into mopping the floor because they love to use the Swiffer. Anyway, I do really enjoy lunch and dinner. My favorite is bananas. It's pretty cool that they introduce a new food every three days at Maison de Mommy.

Will: Yes, let's take a moment to talk about the propreitor and chef, Mommy. Believe it or not, she serves us all three meals! She is single-handedly the hostess, waitress, chef, bus boy, and laundress. How does she do it all?

Wesley: She is great. Sometimes that Daddy person comes for the night shift, but I think he just creates more work for the mommy person because she has to clean up after the mess he makes!

Will: Mommy's more fun to mess with though. Let's tell them about the joke we played on her.

Wesley: That was so funny. We like to confuse her, to keep her guessing. The first time she fed us green beans I acted like I hated them and even gagged and threw them up everywhere!

Will: Yeah, and I ate them all and even yours. Just when she was bragging that I loved them, I gagged on the and have refused to eat them since.

Wesley: I like to mix it up. Sometimes I eat them and sometimes I gag. It's fun to confuse her!

Will: You know what else is fun, singing into your spoon like a microphone:

Wesley: Cool, I'll play mine like a tamborine!
Wesley: Anyway, back to business. We both give Maison de Mommy 2 thumbs up. I mean where else can you get service like that. Do you know anywhere else that you get fed, cleaned, diaper changed, and even rocked to sleep!
Will: Definately 2 thumbs up, love that Mommy girl, but please watch out for this crazy patron!





1 comment:

Shawn said...

I had no idea culinary schools were accepting so young (and cute) these days!

~H