Friday, April 4, 2008

The End of An Era...

Last night we had a sad milestone. We gave the babies what will be their last bath in their little tub. They are already too big for it, but I wanted to drag it out as long as possible (plus it's more fun for my back to give baths standing up!).

So, in true Tonya fashion here are the pics to document this milestone.

I have been trying to document this funny feature of my sweet Chunky Monkey, Wesley. His toes are so fat they don't fit next to each other, 2 on top, 3 down. How cute is that? He loved playing with the water so much I can't wait to see him splashing in the big bath tub.
Will, who used to scream bloody murder from the minute the bath started until 5 minutes after, has finally decided to just kick back and enjoy.
And when it's over, he's all beautiful, blue-eyed smiles.
After baths Mommy is on lotion duty because we all know that Daddy won't touch it!
So, it makes me so sad to think that this era is over. My little babies are growing way to quickly. I could wax poetic about this end of an era much more, but, seriously, it's making me sad! I gotta go... :(

PS: Anyone want to buy a used baby tub?


1 comment:

Sonja said...

I love the little toes!!! How cute is that?? And good photograph too. That would be cute in a little frame in the bathroom.