Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wonderful Wesley

My sweet Wesley is the sweetest natured child. He is the easiest of all 4 of my children. He's little Jon for good reason, feed him and let him sleep and it's all good! Lately, he has been turning into quite the flirt. If you've seen him lately, he's probably smiled his winning smile at you. He also has captured my heart because while Will constantly says Dada, Wessie now says Mama- over and over! I love this sweet boy, my baby. His first table food, green beans. He gets SO excited when you put food down in front of him- again, Little Jon.
This is his new trick- clapping. He is SO proud of himself for accomplishing this! Look how blond he looks in this picture!
Now, he gets the reputation of being all sweet, but don't let him fool you. He can be pretty naughty too but in a really sneaky way! Here he is strong arming, make that legging, his poor smaller brother!
Look at that sweet, innocent look- as he tries to steal Will's bottle!
Wesley is also quite the daredevil. For their first experience swinging, Will freaked out and Wesley laughed. Wesley also dove out of his duckie bathtub into the full tub of water and loved it. That's what I love about discovering my boys, just when you think you have them pegged they change on you. I love how different they are in every possible way because I worry about people always lumping them together. There's no danger of me doing that. It's amazing how differently I love them. Will's smile makes me want to make him laugh and squeeze his cheeks. Wesley's smile makes me want to kiss the top of his head and get him to say "Mama" in his sweet deep little voice.
So, there's my Wonderful Wesley. Stay tuned for part 2, "Wild Will".




1 comment:

Shawn said...

That's a sweet boy you have there, Mama. (don't worry, you don't have to kiss me on the head next time you see me.)
~H