Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Cars Kind of Party...

We headed to Gram's house to have a family party for the boys' big day. Of course, we had to celebrate Cars style since they are Cars obsessed.
My sweet daughter whose love language is gift giving went around the house wrapping up things to give them. This is Wesley unwrapping his monster truck from home. We were laughing about her regifting, but he was so excited over it that I've decided she's on to something. I should've just saved my money and given them something they already had!

Mawmaw and Aunt Joan decided they needed some big boy boxers. We put them on later and their little booties in boxers was priceless!

We made them each their own cake with a Cars figurine on top. McQueen for Will and Mater for Wesley, or as he calls him, "Dadgum".

I made a ridiculous, amateur decision to buy them different gifts instead of buying two of the same thing. Big mistake, huge. They have fought over this Mac daily then and every day since.

We had a great day hanging out with family and celebrating my asweome twosome!

No comments: