Monday, August 30, 2010

Crazy Day...

For crazy day at VBS I gelled the boys hair. It was too cute. I also had them wear each other's shirts with names on them backwards- pretty crazy huh??? I'm sure their teachers were thrilled!

Wouldn't you love to be their teacher when you were just thinking you knew who was who?

Will was not happy with the craziness, but I spiked his hair and it was darling. I'm so sad he wouldn't let me take his picture. I need to do it again.

This is the best shot I could get. Doesn't he look thrilled?

What totally freaked Will out was him wearing a sock on one foot and Wesley wearing the other one. He was not happy. We had shoe troubles at VBS period because having two identical shoes in two different sizes yet each boy will only wear a certain kind gets very confusing and frustrating. Add to that fact that we have lost 1 shoe from 3 different pairs (and by we I think we all know who I mean!) and my boys ended up at church one day with Will barefoot and Wesley in two left shoes. Incidentally, I won the 'mom of the year' award on that day- yeah, probably not! I'm going to channel a little Kate Gosslin and just say, "It might be a crazy life, but it's our life."

No comments: