Saturday, August 28, 2010

There's a Hot Dog in There...

The twins have been really into corn dogs lately (and I've been really into not cooking). Every single time they eat one after the first bite Will gets all excited and runs around telling everyone, "There's a hot dog in there!" He is amazed every time. He laughs hysterically and think it's the best thing ever:

I am ecstatic that I got these pictures of him showing us the hot dog in there because this will always be one of our favorite memories of him!

He goes and shows every person in the room. Look how excited Wesley is! These poor boys need to get out more :)

After everyone has seen it, it's go time:

I a.d.o.r.e. this boy. He makes me laugh and on corn dog night he has us rolling. Sounds like a good excuse to not cook dinner to me!

No comments: