Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What a Way to Get the Summer Started...

At our very first summer play date swimming a friend's little boy accidentally hit Jackson with a dive stick. It hit him in just the right spot on his cheek bone and sliced it right open. So, I am a friend's pool with all 4 kids in my bathing suit and cover up- no other clothes with me! Jon came and picked us up so we could head to the ER. Sweet Jennifer bravely kept the twin along with her other 5 kids! We decided to stop by and see out pediatrician first. She came out to the waiting room prepared to tell us to go get stitches, but decided she could glue it together. We were very glad to be avoiding the ER! Jackson wasn't upset at all. He said, "Granda says girls think scars are cool!" Heaven.help.me!!!

She did a great job gluing it, but his eye just kept getting blacker and blacker. He now has a scar, but I'm sure my future daughter-in-law will dig it, right?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: