Saturday, August 14, 2010

Update: Wesley is DEFINATELY Jon's Favorite Now...

If you'll remember this post, I told you Will was Jon's favorite because Wesley said Daddy caught a baby fish and he caught a whale. Well, today Will slipped so far down that list I'm not sure he's going to be able to climb back up.

You see, there's something that's been happening for the last few years that we aren't really allowed to talk about. Well, actually Ashton talks about it all the time, but she somehow gets it away with it. It's something that's been happening, or not happening considering how you look at it, on top of my sweet husband's head... Let's just say he now wears a baseball cap out of necessity and not choice these days :)

Today we were moving some furniture that hadn't been moved in a while, and apparently the last time Ashton cleaned out the hairbrush the clump of hair hid under the furniture. So, when Jon and I moved it Will saw the clump of hair and came running, yelling excitedly and picked up the hair. He said, "Here's Daddy's hair!"
Oh yes he did! It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen because he was so very proud of himself and so genuinely happy for Jon!
You can imagine Jon himself wasn't exactly happy although even he had to admit it was hilarious.
I thought about having Jon put it on like a toupee so I could take a picture for my blog but realized that might have been a tad bit gross. Funny though, right?
My sweet Will might need speech therapy, but he can sure get his point across when he wants to, and I'm so glad we heard this one :)

1 comment:

Fireman Max said...

Now that is freakin hilarious. Your blog is my daily laugh when I'm on shift. Those two are all Boy!