Thursday, August 5, 2010

You Know You're in the Terrible Twos with Two If..." #35

you are at Bunco trying to relax with your friends because you've had a trying day home alone with said two year olds as one wrote on walls and the other told you he was going to pee on your couch and then did it! when your phone rings and your husband says, "I'm sorry to bother you but Will has stuck a Cheerio up his nose and is coughing and sputtering. What do you think I should do?" I obviously told him to squeeze his nose and squish the Cheerio and if that didn't work, at least they have holes in them he could breathe through then I went back to playing :)
Are you getting tired of these posts because I'm getting tired of living them!
And I left out the rest of Jon's story where he was in the kitchen fixing dinner when he heard the car horn honking and realized they weren't in the living room watching a movie but outside in my car!
So to recap today alone: both peed in their pants while we were trying to run to Sonic to get mommy Coke to make it through the day, got up at naptime until Mommy was ready to run away, colored on walls, peed on school table, spilled said Coke on my couch, threatened to pee on couch, peed on couch, got spanked for peeing on couch, went outside and got in car alone, spilled entire bag of Cheerios in the living room, stuck said Cheerios up nose, smeared ketchup on bookshelf, got up at bedtime until Daddy was ready to run away, are still getting out of bed as I'm writing this at 10:18.
I think we're at intervention time in this household. I need to stop blogging and start reading a few parenting books obviously.

No comments: