Friday, August 21, 2009

#4 You Know You're in the Terrible Twos with Two If...

Everyone, and I do mean everyone, in your family as a bruise or not on their body from being hit by a flying sippy cup. Either sippies are made from a really extra hard plastic or these boys really have an arm on them, but they hurt!!!

*If you are a mom to a 2 year old or almost 2 year old and are about to purchase some new sippy cups, please contact me and I will tell you what brands hurt more than others because lately I have been hit by them all! I consider it my own public service.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I got hit in the back of the head while driving once. It was not pretty.

Steve and Brandi said...

Your blog is too cute! Love it!
as for the 'flippy sippy' - been there done that. About the time as the first few 'flippys' flew through the air- I was pushing the tupperware cups(complete with lid and straw)!
Ahh what great memories you have brought forth in my mind . .
Thanks!