Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Favorite American Girls...

I wanted to take Ashton to the American Girl night at a local bookstore. As any American Girl knows, outings are always more fun if you have your girlfriends with you so we invited two of my best girlfriends and their daughters, some of Ashton's best girlfriends. First, we went out to eat. Then we headed to the store. Honestly, the class wasn't what I'd hoped it would be, but with these girls every night lives up to its expectations. We all had the absolute best time. Anytime I leave their company I wonder why we don't get together more often because we always have the best time. I have watched these girls grow up literally right next to my own, and I think they are turning out beautifully. Next time I hope I'll be posting about having them over and hosting my own American Girl night. That way we can do a rocking lesson and craft and let the girls play. Then my girlfriends and I can talk as loud as we want without disrupting the class, and we won't be begged to buy 30 different books they have to have :)
Oh, most importantly, at my house the lighting for the all-important pictures will be better too! And as we all know, that's what it's all about anyway, right???
Hey, at least these girls weren't complaining!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: