Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My New Blog Feature...

With the twins' birthdays last week we entered an exciting yet scary age: TWOS! I know this year holds many changes for us, some good (no more diapers??!!) and some not so good (tantrums??). I think this year will change our family dynamics forever as we add 2 more people who can speak out and let their opinions be known thus having a lot more say in our family activities. Of course, with your last children it is always extra sad because you know you'll never have a baby again, but it is also nice because you treasure every moment. For that reason, I'm going to use my blog to document the good, the bad, and the ugly (because let's face it the ugly is usually the funny!). It helps me to survive the trying times by trying to find the humor in it and knowing it'll make a good blog post! So my new blog feature will be "You Know You're in the Terrible Twos with Two If...". Did you like my nod to "You Know You're a Redneck If...". I could probably do several of those posts too :)

Please feel free to leave a comment on how you knew your kids had entered the terrible twos because another way I survive is laughing at you, I mean knowing others have survived before me:)

Enjoy laughing at the posts as long as you pray that we survive after every evil chuckle!

No comments: