Sunday, August 23, 2009

What Can This Mean...

An amazing new day has dawned around our house: the era of kid pitch! Jackson has moved up to the 9-10 year old league for fall ball which means it's kid pitch. The kids were given a choice if they wanted to be a pitcher. Of course, Little Jon has decided he must be a pitcher like his daddy. Jon decided not to coach his team this year so he could focus on Jackson. Now he has been named the unofficial pitching coach. He's been completely in his element giving them little exercises to work on their pitching. That is what's going on in this picture. Jon named this "the conductor" (You know after all those conductors who conduct while standing on one leg.). The best part is how much Jackson enjoys it. He created a chart to keep up with how many exercises he did of each kind. I have to take a bragging moment here for a second (hey, it's my blog indulge me): he is really a good little pitcher and getting better all the time. I am so nervous/excited about his first game. Yep, it's a whole new ballgame- hee hee! Sorry, bad joke please indulge me again :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sonja said...

The conductor?? come on, Jon. This is totally from Karate Kid. Looks to me like he's channeling his inner Mr. Miyagi.

At first glance I thought you had added martial arts to your homeschool regimen :)