Saturday, August 23, 2008

7 Things...

I was tagged by Ashley...

7 things I want to do before I die:
1) Write a book
2) Teach college
3) Take Jon to Ireland
4) Watch my children be baptised and married to Christian spouses
5) Have a cabin with hunting land and a scrapbooking room
6) Build my dream house next to my Grandmother's
7) Scrapbook my family's heritage photos

7 things I can do:
1) Make my kids laugh
2) Carry twins to term!
3) Just about anything with two babies at one time
4) Love 4 kids with all my heart
5) Fix dozens of Little Ponies' hair
6) Say tongue twisters
7) Fight (play fight anyway where the other person isn't allowed to really hurt me!)

7 things I cannot do:
1) Anything athletic
2) Get Jon and Jackson to hurry
3) Keep my house clean
4) Stay current on blog, picture developing, or scrapbooking
5) Remain patient at kids' bedtime
6) See the floor of my van
7) Find enough hours in my day

7 things that attract me to my husband:
1) his goofy sense of humor
2) his integrity
3) he's the GREATEST dad (I always tell the kids the greates gift I gave them was their dad)
4) he has been my best friend since I was 13
5) his family
6) his being a Christian
7) his servant's heart

7 things I say most often
1) hurry up
2) your Playstation is about to be in time-out
3) you can't have any more goldfish until you eat your breakfast/lunch/dinner
4) seriously
5) are you getting off on time
6) don't cry, mommy's hurrying
7) Luke Skywalker (the dog) get out

7 peple I tag:
1) Jon
2) J-Rae
3) Betty
4) Kyla
5) Sonja
6) Heather
7) Jen (when she gets her new blog this week!)

No comments: