Monday, August 4, 2008

Barker Swim Fest...

Yesterday, the Barker family gathered at Aunt Sheila's pool for food and fun, and (please sit down for this one) I didn't take a single picture! I was too busy making banana pudding and enjoying swimming with all my kids and lots of cousins. While I was being sad about not having photos, I found a folder of pictures I never posted from June and July. In it were pictures of the last time we gathered at Sheila's to celebrate the Fourth of July. So, without further ado:

Cousin Cody: Gram swimming with the boys that didn't scream and cry when he touched the water (though yesterday Will loved the pool):
Daddy, the best playset ever:
This is my darling brother after the dog, well let's just say the dog got really excited while sitting in his lap!
Cousin Love:
Don't know what they are talking about, probably don't want to:
I think Wesley liked her playhouse:
Will likes to be in the driver's seat:

I love hanging out with my Barker family. The only thing that scares me is seeing the craziness of all the 32 kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids and realizing that it all came from Mawmaw and Grandaddy's 4 kids and know that is my future!

No comments: