Sunday, August 17, 2008

First Crocs...

Let me be totally honest here, I am not a big fan of shoes. As a child I eagerly anticipated the first day of spring when I could kick off the shoes and enjoy the warm earth! For that reason, the boys have never really worn shoes before. That coupled with the fact that shoes are just 4 more things I have to keep up with have kept them out of shoes until Donnie bought them these cute crocs that are just like big brother's. I have finally figured out that if I sit them on the fireplace it's just far enough off the ground that they can't crawl off enabling me to snap a few pictures.
I LOVE this picute of them staring at their feet trying to figure out what those things were.
It looks like Will likes them and Wesley is complaining!

I don't know what this crazy boy is doing. He did grab his ears like this the other day when I was singing to him, and I was quite offended.
The best part of the shoes was that it kept them entertained and not getting into other stuff!
This cute photo shoot wouldn't have been possible without the help of those behind the scenes people like the hair and make-up artists!

No comments: