Sunday, August 24, 2008

Will and Wesley's Cake Review, Part 2...

Wesley: Well, Will here we are again giving another review on cake. I mean do these people want us to weigh 1000 pounds when we grow up or what?

Will: I know. When they put that cake down in front of me I was like seriously? We're going to do this again?

Wesley: I could tell by all those people looking at us that this was a big deal, so I tried to put on a good show. Of course, mine was red instead of green this time so at least that part was different. I think I liked the green better, but the red matched my outfit and made me look like a funny clown!
Will: I got blue again, but it tasted kind of funny each time. I didn't let that slow me down. Every time I took a bite I made this really funny face, but that didn't stop me...
Will: I persevered and gave cake a chance, and I just have one thing to say: CAKE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Wesley: All this partying plus pulling your hair, stealing your cake and hearing you scream "cake rocks" wore me out. I'm glad I have another year to gear up for the next round of cake!

No comments: