Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Conspiracy Theory...

So, Jackson wakes up and asks for something for his bug bite that is itching. I give him very specific instructions, "Go up to my bathroom, open the drawer and get the white tube that says anti-itch." Five minutes later he comes downstairs with red eyes glowing and watering profusely. After an interrogation featuring me as both good and bad cop, we marched upstairs so he could show me what he had gotten into. He was looking in the doors not drawer (oh, Jackson's future wife, I'm sorry I have failed you. I really set out to raise the one man who could follow a simple direction. I feel your pain, believe me I feel it day in and day out!). He had found some BioFreeze pain medicine roller and rolled it all over his legs for some reason. The fumes hurt his eyes. After an eye flushing (think high school chemistry 101), a shower, and a very sarcastic lesson about the difference between doors and drawers, he swears he learned his lesson!

Meanwhile downstairs, the twins have somehow worked together and knocked the gate to the kitchen down! I don't know if you understand what a catastrophe this is! So, I find them in the kitchen with Wesley eating dog food and Will crawling in it.

Which brings me to my point: I think they all planned it! I think it was a giant brother-to-brother-to-drive-mom-crazy-by-eight-o'clock-in-the-morning conspiracy! Help me...

1 comment:

Kyla said...

I am so sorry my friend! at least it wasn't vagasil!!!! heehee