Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bacation Day 5...

I woke up about 5 with a very sick Mr. Will. He had a fever of almost 104. We called our doctor and put him in the bath. Then as soon as the doctor opened, we found a Sevierville doctor to check him out. She bantered around lots of scary reasons then decided it was an ear infection and bronchitis. We at least went home with some medicine. Donnie graciously decided to stay home with Will so the rest of us could head to Dolly's water park.

We left Will asleep. His sister said that dinosaurs put leaves on their babies' backs when they sleep... Unfortunatley, I don't have pics to share of the water park. You know me, I did take some but my mom will never speak to me if I post pics of her in her bathing suit! Of course, I'm not to crazy of the pictures of me in mine either! She watched Wesley while the rest of us played.

Things I wish I had pictures of:

1. The 6 of us riding down a family raft ride- too fun!
2. Ashton and I tubing together.
3.Us absolutely freezing in the kiddie areas.
4. The look of all of us freaking out as we went down a really dark, claustrophobic tunnel slide that would never end!

All in all it was a great water park, especially for kids, just a little cold. The 6 or 7 hours we were there was the longest the twins have EVER been apart! They have only been apart 2 times before: for 2 hours at a week old when I took Wesley to the doctor for a rash and an hour when I had to take Will to the doctor for an ear infection. I thought they would really have missed each other, so when we got back I sat them across from each other and waited for the happy reunion... AND.... Nothing! Seriously, we're talking crickets chirping. So much for being sentimental.

Here is Donnie spending some time with Wesley...
When you have to get clean why not do it in style? They put in bubbles and turned on the whirlpool tub. They were actually in tears thinking we'd be mad, but I thought it was awesome and tried it myself later!
Another fun day where we were really hoping Will would be on the upswing now that he had meds, yeah modern medicine!

No comments: