Sunday, July 27, 2008

These Boots Were Made For Dancing...

Ashton went to ballet camp this week. This was her first time to be away from me all day every day like that. I cried when I dropped her off the first day (get your rain coats ready for the first day of kindergarten), but she loved it. They were paired up with older kids, and she couldn't stop talking about her partner.

Here she is with beautiful Abi... Apparently the hip hop dancing really inspired some (or just one) of the mommies...
Enjoy their tap dance to "These Boots Were Made for Walking". Please notice how Ashton continues to smile for the camera. At the end everyone else is walking off and she is still holding her pose until you see my camera flash! My sweet girl is so brainwashed, I mean well trained! It really makes me smile because there is a picture of me at my one ballet recital where everyone else has moved on with the dance and I am holding a pose for the camera!
This camp was worth every penny because she loved it so much, but boy was it quiet around my house while she was gone! I just might go crazy from the silence when school starts although in the talking department Wesley is starting to give her a run for her money so it might not be so quiet after all!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

I think for Kyla's bday I may have to break out the "Kyla lyrical hip-hop video." It's the least I can do.

Kyla said...

I do think an adult hip hop class is in my future!