Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 4: Pancake Man, Naps and Stingray Boy...

Day 4 was supposed to find us heading to Dollywood's waterpark, but the babies needed a day of rest and recovery, and I was not about to miss out on the waterpark. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE waterparks!

I was up with one sick baby or another and was so glad when the "Pancake Man" showed up. You see the Pancake Man shows up at our house most Saturday mornings if it isn't deer or turkey season and makes baby pancakes that we all adore. He even follows us to the beach and makes stingray pancakes. Obviously, in the mountains he makes bear pancakes. Now he has recruited a young assistant, Pancake Girl!
Sweet, sick babies bummed because they didn't get any...
We decided to head to the aquarium. Actually, my mom and I stayed home to take care of the babies. I actually got to nap which was really needed. So, Donnie, the men and the kids headed to the aquarium, Ty and Jackson's favorite place. My bro is thinking about studying marine biology so he really enjoyed the aquarium. My little vet had to study everything, as usual!
He loves petting the stingrays and stayed there for an hour...
Ashton enjoys them too, although this pic is perfect bc/ she likes to be the captain...
Donnie enjoyed watching the kids enjoy,as usual...
No words needed...

No comments: