Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bacation Day 7...

On Friday GranBobby, Tyler and Gram headed home (do you think we were wearing these people out or what?). It was just the Dodd 6 left. We decided since our vacation was winding down we'd do the things we had promised to do but just hadn't gotten around to yet. Both things were from Ashton's list: play putt putt and go to the doll clothes store. The kids decided on Firehouse Golf in honor of Uncle David the fireman.

Wouldn't Ashton make a cute fireman? Guess what Jon did? Yes, he got two holes in one, maybe 3. I'm so glad he'd never gloat:
I didn't play but got to push the babies in their 4-wheeling stroller. I wish I could add the video of us pushing them down the very bumpy, big steps because Wesley would go from crying to laughing when it got rough. The bumpier it was the harder he laughed. What a boy!
For some reason there were lots of bubbles in the water which the kids thought was cool. Of course, any time there is water it has to happen: someone looses their ball! This time it was Jackson. He was very upset, but I told him it was better than the time I lost my ball then tried to fish it out with my club and ended up loosing the club too!
Since our vacation was right after ballet recital Ashton was very into ballet poses. My boys are always willing to play along, blackmail???
After buying some way-too-expensive doll clothes because I promised, we ran a few errands then took the kids swimming. Later Jon and I had to take our traditional self portrait. It would've turned out a little better without my scars!
The little boys also really enjoyed the huge tub. I'm just so glad to see smiles on their faces again since they were starting to feel a little better.
Do you think Will had had more fun that he could handle? We found him like this and couldn't stop laughing.
A quiet, fun and lazy day. We finished the night off with a great family game of Yahtzee and a never ending game of Uno Blaster.

No comments: