Monday, July 7, 2008

A Quiet Monday...

The big kids spent the night with my dad last night so it's just the little guys and me. I'm trying to imagine what it will be like with both kdis in school in the fall, and well, IT'S QUIET, too quiet. I can't believe my girl is starting kindergarten! I thought I'd be all cool about it since I've been through the whole kindergarten thing before, but I'm not! I can't imagine the house without her. She has been literally at my side talking nonstop for the last 2 years Jackson has been in school and my heart is sick to be loosing that. More tears and sad posts to come later...



Anyway, here I sit blogging in the relative quiet. You're probably wondering what the boys are doing... We actually gave up keeping them from the fireplace and just vacuumed all the little rocks out of it. I guess they are hunting to see if we missed some.



I guess since I JUST have 2 kids I should actually clean a little and not spend all my time on the computer, sigh...



By the way, my breakfast. Happiness is for me a bowl of perfectly ripe, hard, dark red, sweet, slightly bitter, cost me less than $15 bowl of cherries. I can't decide if I'm missing sharing them with the big kids because I know I'm passing on one of my loves to them and they are actually eating something healthy or if I like having them all to myself (though you know I had to give Wesley some bites!).


1 comment:

Shawn said...

I think about you every time I see cherries on sale. The are yummy. Good idea on taking the rocks out of the fireplace. I'm sure my kids have torn vital organs/tissue from swallowing so many of those.