Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Behind on My Ballerinas...

Seriously, I am so behind on my blog. At least 2 weeks or more on some topics. I feel so guilty about that because I imagine you all sitting around checking it every few seconds and being so disappointed when it isn't new, ha ha! Actually, I do feel guilty about it because I want to blog while I still remember the cute little details since I'm so horribly behind on my scrapbooks. But, I've decided that guilt is not from God so I'm trying really hard not to feel that way, trying...

So, at long last here is the post about Ashton's recital. Did you ever wonder what ballerinas do between numbers...I missed out on a lot with bedrest last year so felt compelled to be the backstage mom this year. I enlisted poor Heather who had done her turn last year. Just let me say it was hard work and very hot. I worked that guilt out so Pam and Kyla get ready to do next year:)

How cute are they with their little feathers?
This is apparently the "tap" pose. This is Ashton with one of her BFF's Chloe. I have pictures with her other BFF's like Abi and Mia, but the pictures I have with them include other girls with non-blogging moms so I'm not sure about posting them.
The show was great. Ashton did an amazing job and didn't seem nervous at all. As always, we had a huge fan club, eleven to be exact!

Granda:
Gram and GranBobby:
Every girl should have a daddy who shops at Costco so she can get 18 roses for the price of 1 they were selling there. That girl loves her daddy! In the interest of full disclosure I have to admit I was a little jealous. He's never given me that many!
Grandmother:
Donnie:
Nana and Pop:
Big Brother had to show off the ballerina. It was so cute how proud he was of her. He heard other people yelling out names so he yelled hers out when they started their second dance. Sweet...
Finally, I get in a picture!

I was so proud of my petite ballerina and so blessed that we are able to let her do ballet and get these great experiences. Love her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful in that last picture! I was gonna ask if you can blog past events...thank you master tonya for showing me the way!