Friday, July 18, 2008

Slumber Party Update...

I know there are many lurkers wondering how their sweet little girls are fairing at Ashton's 5th b-day sleepover. I can't add pics right now because my memory card is being used to print pics for the scrapbooks they will all be making in the morning!

So, here are a few snippets to tide you over:

11:16: Barbie is saving the day as Mariposa this time. One skinny blonde is out.

We're a little behind schedule as the fashion show went on and on and they never wanted to stop modeling. I think they each did 10 outfits apiece.

They keep picking their groggy little heads up to ask if they can do things tomorrow. Apparently when we wake up we will be eating cinammon rolls and baby pancakes, making scrapbooks, having a water balloon fight, playing on the waterslide, playing Webkins, going swimming, playing Barbies going swimming... You may never see your children again!

I think a perky sandy blonde is out. No, she's wiggling.

Barbie has wrapped up another great movie which teaches us to always be ourself and manages to let the main character change costumes 3 times in order for there to be 3 times the merchandise.

I guess I'll go turn the movie off and pray I don't have to call any of you due to homesick girls, here's hoping...

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Thanks for the update. :)

One Dad (shawn)

Shawn said...

Thanks for the update! We're still up if perky sandy blonde gets upset!

Kyla said...

Who is perky sandy blonde? Is that "she who coughs from cat dander" or "she with long curly locks"? (with my hair in braids my native american tongue comes out- sorry!) Thanks for all you did. Chloe had a blast and i cannot wait to see pics!!!