Monday, July 28, 2008

Wesley's Boots..

were apparently also made for dancing. This is video of him watching the video of Ashton dancing to a High School Musical song. Anytime there is music that boy starts dancing which means bouncing up and down and swinging his arms! WARNING: there is nudity in this video!

http://s513.photobucket.com/albums/t339/tonyaleed/?action=view&current=Wesdancing.flv

I'm sorry you have to click and go elsewhere. Blogger video hates me. Any helpful hints would be appreciated. You'd think being married to a computer guy I would be able to do anything on a computer, but it was actually AJ that got me this far. Should I be worried that our entire lifestyle depends on Jon being paid to work on computers yet he can't help me get a video on my blog?????

No comments: