Monday, January 14, 2008

3rd Post in One Day!

Yes, this is my 3rd post. That is becaue I'm tired and don't feel like doing anything else. It's not just because Jon was gone this weekend. In fact, I was asleep by 7 last night! Then at 10 on the dot Will woke up. He keeps doing that, wide awake at 10 and won't go back to sleep. We tried to get him back to to sleep. He'd fall asleep in our arms and as soon as we lay him down start screaming like crazy. We were up until 1. Then he woke up again at 1:30. I finally just held him all night. I know that's spoiling him, but I had to sleep. So, today I'm in the recliner with my laptop watching a Monk marathon and blogging. Nice and relaxing, but the big kids will be home soon so relaxing time almost over- boo hoo!

Still, I want to tell the funny conversation I had with Jackson last night. While we were eating last night he said, "Mommy is dang it a bad word?" I said it wasn't the worst word but not one I wanted to hear my 6 year old saying. He calmly replied, "Yeah, it's not as bad as damn I-T." He said the bad word and spelled the word it! When I almost choked he said, "Well, if you can't spell damn just say it!" Definately not my proudest parenting moment, but my funniest! And no, he didn't hear that from us!

I know this is a little late, but I just downloaded the cutest pictures of what Santa filled (and I do mean filled) my stocking with:

1 comment:

Sonja said...

This reminds me of a lesser word that Cade said the other day. "farted". we just don't say that here (at least not in front of the kids :)) but my comment was, "Cade, I don't know who at your school is using that word but we don't say it" His reply, "It WASN'T anyone at school! It was Papa!! (bobby's dad).......Thanks, Papa for that. Goes to show, you just never know............