Saturday, January 5, 2008

Older Brother & Sister + Camera Crazy Mom=

I put this hat on Will and commented that he looked like a pirate. Jackson went on his own and got the hook which Ashton helped him hold at first. Then he started holding it on his own. We were all laughing hysterically (and of course I was snapping pictures) as he started waving it around.


Now if only he had a matey to change his bootie- wow, that was really bad. I apologize! I guess it could have been worse, I could have said do you know what his favorite letter is? RRRRR...I think maybe I should go to bed now before I lose all my faithful readers by acting like Jon with his silly jokes.
Speaking of Jon, he has decided to start his own blog to tell, as Hannah Montana his favorite singer would say, "The Other Side" of the Dodd story! I'll keep you posted as to his progress!


PIRATE BABY...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Look... it's SMMMMEEEEE!