Thursday, January 31, 2008

Best of Both Worlds G.N.O...

For all you non-Hannah Montana-ites out there that's "Girl's Night Out", and we had a great one, the "Best of Both Worlds": free and fun! My sweet friend Kyla totally hooked us up with some free tickets to the 3-D Hannah movie! Check out the girls sporting their 3-D shades ready to "rock out the show."
Ashton and her BFF Chloe. We decided Ashton is Miley and Chloe is Hannah, and it totally fits their personalities!

Here are we mommies "Pumping Up the Party Now!"
"Who would've thought that a girl like me could double as a superstar?"
This movie made me feel old and young at the same time. I felt young because I totally remembered that feeling of being at a concert for someone I loved (though mine was more like Poison and Aerosmith-yikes!). It also made me feel old because I've seen the fashions of my childhood come back around. The Jonas brothers got their wardrobe from Michael Jackson's "Thriller" days and Miley was sporting the one glove look! I also am probably the only person to cry in this movie because Miley wrote a song about her grandad that died. If I had the ability to write a song about my grandfather, it would be that one. I cry every time I hear it because she talks about him calling her Angel which is what my grandad called me. Anyway, it was sweet just like my pretty girl...who really is "the other side of me :)"
Get a theater full of girls together, and they can't stay in their seats long. By the end, the girls ran down front and were dancing!
Pretending to be "famous can be kind of fun when you're the you that nobody discovers ." Can you tell who these 4 pop princesses are striking a pose, in the rain, no less!
Anyway, thanks Kyla and Chloe for a super fun G.N.O. that my girl and I will never forget. If you don't know Hannah's songs you probably thought this post was crazy, but those like me who know them all by heart, should get it. Gotta sign out now, it's time to "chill out, take it slow till I'll rock out the show!"






No comments: